[IRCA] 1570 Unid

Willis,

This song has been stuck in my head ever since you brought up "Palisades
Park".
Yes, it does date me and anyone else who remembers it. <g>.
 *Artist: Freddy Cannon Lyrics
Song: Palisades Park Lyrics*
Last night I took a walk after dark
A swingin' place called Palisades Park
To have some fun and see what I could see
That's where the girls are

I took a ride on a shoot-the-chute
That girl I sat beside was awful cute
And after while she was holdin' hands with me

My heart was flyin' up like a rocket ship
Down like a roller coaster
Back like a loop-the-loop
And around like a merry-go-round

We ate and ate at a hot dog stand
We danced around to a rockin' band
And when I could, I gave that girl a hug
In the tunnel of love

You'll never know how great a kiss can feel
When you stop at the top of a Ferris wheel
When I fell in love down at Palisades Park

Instrumental with the sound of a roller coaster and the screams of its
riders

We ate and ate at a hot dog stand
We danced around to a rockin' band
And when I could, I gave that girl a hug
In the tunnel of love

You'll never know how great a kiss can feel
When you stop at the top of a Ferris wheel
When I fell in love down at Palisades Park

Down at Palisades Park

FADE
You know it's Palisades Park
Down at Palisades Park