Re: [IRCA] HD mp3 recorders for recording DX

Re: [IRCA] HD mp3 recorders for recording DX

Bill,

Both the IRiver IFP 795 and T30 have the capablility.  While coming with
propietary software for file management, they may be "upgraded" to Windoze
control which probably opens the door for the file manipulation by other
programs. (I don't warrant this. ;)  )  I have sent files to others that
have manipulated them through software.  The 795 is probably no longer
available except in refurbished condx, but Circuit City has a sale on the
t30 half gig flash player/recorder with free shipping during the holidays
for $47.67 which included my Ga. sales tax.  Yes, the difficulty is finding
analogue capability.  I bought a Zen by Creative which had an inline port,
but that was for digital dump only.  It goes back to Best Buy after this
week.

73, Gil NN4CW