Re: [IRCA] Radio Reloj on 780?

Sirs Bill & Z.,

780 is also contentless on the east coast of the peninsula.

I'll camp Spectrogram on the channel and see if anything comes
through.  I have a feeling this my be like my 1610 RR, heard one
night and never since.

Could be as Gil inquired about; a station picked up RR to fill in
overnight.  With the ability of the TOM beep and Morse RR ID to cut
through like a DX sweep tone or the Wobbler, an otherwise unheard
station could make itself heard, albeit ever so briefly.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida