Re: [IRCA] Radio Reloj on 780?

don Fido signs anything I request. Have his personal word onna matter.

Gil, re '99 info, am sure you realize nothing 'out of date' w/fido. Like the
beast that was, yet is not, but yet again shall be, what wuz onna air years
ago can vanish, remain years dormant, and return.

RR return indicative of bigga policy shift? Power restoration? Our don Arnito
slapped new 6146's into mitter? Anything possible with don fido. Indeed, all
things are.

dr z
m k fl

For brighter sound & good health, Dr. Zecchino sez:

Got HDyspepsia? Rx:New AmpereCycline! Clears digital pinworms from your
radio, fast!

Good health to all, and to all, healthy analog!