Re: [IRCA] Question about 1700 KVNS

"Brilliant!!"

Paul,
You aren't one of the fellows on the Guinness Stout TV ad are you? ;)
I couldn't find the information on a 20th-21st Century computer, so I relied
on Alexander Graham Bell's 19th Century invention and called the phone
number listed (Clear Channel) in the detailed ownership page of the FCC.
Someone in Oklahoma gave me the Brownsville number as it isn't listed in the
Brownsville directory, at least under KVNS.  Amazing what one can do
(useless) with a lot of time on one's hands. ;)
73, Gil NN4CW
Savannah, GA