[IRCA] Drake Radio For Sale

Hi folks. I know this isn't a swap list, but thought someone here might
be interested. I have 2 Drake SPR-4 radios, and am thinking to sell one.
I know it's not an R8B, but these are good MW radios. I'm asking $250.
Radio works great, and is pretty much fully crystalled. Might consider a
swap for a nice Sony 2010. Please e-mail off list if you have any
interest. At least the bands are improving up north here. Thanks for the
read.

Chris VE6RDC