Re: [IRCA] Wobbler

Curt,

"CMHW could be 840, 1290, or 1310, as listed in the WRTH, which is why
I usually go by frequency, network, and location.  Call letters are
really no longer used by any but a handful of Cuban stations and are
not maintained by that government."

I read a few years ago that some of the  other Cuban networks relay Radio
Reloj after 600 Z.  Is this still the case?

In looking at the 2007 WRTH, Cuban stations occupy every a.m. frequency,
often in multiples,  from 530 kHz through 1590 kHz, every 10 kHz.  A few
oddballs are listed slightly off freq.  Fortunately for those who don't have
Spanish as a first or second language, according to the WRTH, the Cubans
don't broadcast at 970, 1420, 1480, 1530 or 1550 so we can (hopefully) rule
out Cuba on those freqs.  (I am fortunate to have English as my second
language.  Unfortunately, I don't have a first.)

73, Gil NN4CW

Savannah, GA