Re: [IRCA] Friday Morning in Albany

It's getting light enough to see outside and I've come to conclusion that
say half of my 40' tall apple tree is now nicely positioned on the ground
for removal.  It was located fairly far away from the house so that was
good.  Hot dang, if I remove the rest I might be able to finally build a
garage, workshop, dx shack where it now lies. I could bet myself that it
will take me a couple months at the least to remove the debris.
73- Doug