Re: [IRCA] A index 42 sleep in!

At 11:35 15/12/2006, you wrote:

>I made the mistake of going out in the backyard (swamp) and raising
>the EWE antenna when I got home from work at 2:15 am.

In spite of losing the sloper and both Flags in our breeze on
steroids, was hearing 774 with weak audio at 1540UT, now 747 is being
heard with fair JJ talk at 1547.  These are the Japanese stations,
not DU.   Weak audio on 594.   Erratic fading, but they were
unexpected in the first place.

So, rules have been blown away by the wind. Nobody told the the
Japanese powerhouses about the A-index,  And, the best signals seem
to be on the sloper, which is still connected apparently but in
unknown locations in my backyard.

best wishes,

Nick