Re: [IRCA] Friday Morning in Boone

What's with the weather in the Pacific Northwest the past couple of months?

-----Original Message-----
From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bill Block
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 8:48 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Friday Morning in Boone

I got a phone call from Patrick last night and he was in a Motel in Astoria
as he did not want to stay in his house with 100 MPH winds.  He is fine but
a lot of the area is with out power.  All three of the locals were off the
air last night due to no power.  He said that he would return home today so
if he has power at home he will let us know how things are in Seaside.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ