Re: [IRCA] Great AM DX tonight!

--- saulamdx <saulamdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Given the phenom DX that we've had this season with
> LOW numbers, I would have expected crap tonight.
> Anything but. Bamberg SC on 790 on the car radio
> just
> outside Toronto. New catch. No way on 100 watts
> nightime ... or maybe?

OH, BOB SMOAK.....OOPS you aren't on this list....

They are on 1000 watts. For the past 3 weeks they were
on 100 watts. But that 100 watts DOES get out
amazingly well at night. They owe the engineer friend
of mine over $6000 and he hasn't been down to re
program the power changing device.

Powell

NNNN!