Re: [IRCA] Just another day?

I always associate this day with Freddy Martin's recording of "Tonight We Love," because it was on the car radio when my family had driven to the Oregon Coast. Then we heard the news bulletins. I was 6 years old.

I suppose this would be on topic if I could remember the station we were listening to ... probably KGW-620, since there wasn't much radio north of Marshfield (now Coos Bay) or south of Astoria on the coast.

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon