Re: [IRCA] Bozo and his red saw

Manasota Key is a commune but Contra-Keyshevik Radio Brigade will restore
freedom!

You have solemn assurance, will keep Red Saw Bozo intel tucked 'neath
Stetson. No loose talk here, no matches for Matchsctick Men - ever.

Even dinner chats protected by hollow state KW-26's - built with real
deForest audions!

Expeditionary Force launching global search for control room hero. His quick
thinking & spectacular bravery thwarted Red Dawn takeover.....

   ...Tony Orlando connection? Further investigation warranted.

                                                         Yours in tight
security,

                                                                 Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
Manacommune Key, FL
BT

   "I thought I gave orders for all privately owned radios to be impounded?"
                                                 - Gen. 'Jack' Ripper, Base
Cdr.
                                                   Burpleson AFB/843rd Bomb
Wing