Re: [IRCA] Bozo and his red saw

I suppose it never occurred to some, while we're chatting here so enjoyably,
Bozo's odd disappearance from tv and Boston coincided with the sudden arrival
of Ronald McDonald?

  It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? Burgers, fries, soft drinks suddenly
flood a nation traumatized by JFK-WAC? Those soft drinks made with fluoridated
water? You bet. Did Ronald, alias "Bozo the Red", first ask if we want
fluoridated water in Splat-Shakes?

Colors? Bozo: hair, nose, shoes, polka dots - red. Ronald McDonald? Red.
McDonald's colors? White, yellow and? And...?

Are you beginning to see it now?

JFK made famous the saying, 'the vigor we need'. He's removed. McDonald's
promotes culture of fast food. Today? Fatso Nation - and not a B&W TV to be found
anywhere!

Need one say more?

           Dr. Zecchino

P.V. Zecchino, T.D.

                          "It's incredibly obvious, isn't it, Mandrake? A
foreign substance
                           is introduced into our precious bodily fluids
without our permission,
                           without even our knowledge?"
                                             - Gen. Jack Ripper, Base
Commander