Re: [IRCA] Interesting Conditions, and a Nice Catch

Re: [IRCA] Interesting Conditions, and a Nice Catch

Why is it that Denver stuff here is so much better than Col Springs ?
//////
I believe that ground conductivity in Colorado Springs is extremely
poor. The entire place sits on granite. I am 73 miles north of Colorado
Springs and I am lucky to hear any of the AMs. OTOH the FMs on Pikes
Peak blast in here. Pikes Peak is line of site in most of Denver.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/