Re: [IRCA] Interesting Conditions, and a Nice Catch

Re: [IRCA] Interesting Conditions, and a Nice Catch

Barry McLarnon mentioned striking gold on 770 last night around 1920
Eastern with a logging of KKOB.  Nice going--interestingly, as I was
driving home last night around that same time I noticed KKOB loud and
dominant on the frequency here in southern Missouri, so if you could
work around WABC I'm not surprised you were hearing it in Ontario. (That
was on a stock Toyota radio in an '03 Tacoma truck)

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO