Re: [IRCA] Try Sleep Deprivation: TPs for 10/29

Re: [IRCA] Try Sleep Deprivation: TPs for 10/29

Hi John,
     I must really confess that I haven't done much DXing in the time
period you're talking about.  For starters, I'm really not an early bird
by nature, and to be honest, prior to this season I simply wasn't
hearing enough TPs to get me that enthused.    Checking the longer range
forecast I see we're supposed to have a week to 10 days of quiet
conditions once this past weekend's little hiccup settles down, so
perhaps I'll give it a try this coming weekend.   During the week it's
tough, as my employer prefers me to at least look like I'm awake at
work!   It'll take some decent conditions to get me out to the acreage
now, as winter seems to have made a premature appearance, with the
temperatures in the -15C range in the mornings, and the only heat out
there is a wood stove.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta