Re: [IRCA] "BUG" antenna Re: WMNT 650 booming in

Re: [IRCA] "BUG" antenna Re: WMNT 650 booming in

Neat.

I only have a 35 X 50 ft area for antennas so for me
the Wellbrook 2 loop K9AY is about as good as it gets
for MW & lower HF bands. IMHO.

I notice you have a K9AY? How does yours work?

73 es DX , Ken