[IRCA] "BUG" antenna Re: WMNT 650 booming in

[IRCA] "BUG" antenna Re: WMNT 650 booming in

Ken:

	It is a "Beverage" antenna that I buried undground about 1/2 or so.
It is buried because it is in a high traffic area and I am testing it
out.  As you can see it works just fine. I put the wire out a couple
weeks ago and have been trying it out.  So far, I think I can say it
has directionality but has slightly reduced gain.  That's okay,
because it is so quiet.  In fact, the antenna terminates near a power
line. I am going to try a resistor termination by this weekend to see
how it works.

Bill