[IRCA] Are They or Aren't They?

I'm trying to reconcile my list of active AM IBOC stations with the one on
iBiquity's website.  In particular, I wonder about the following stations,
which iBiquity says are using IBOC, but do not appear in the FCC database as
having notified the Commission of digital operation:

 560 WHYN Springfield, MA
 620 KTAR Phoenix, AZ
 640 WJNA Royal Palm Beach, FL
 690 KTSM El Paso, TX
 730 KURL Billings, MT
 820 KUTR Taylorsville, UT
 840 KMPH Modesto, CA (is this one even on the air yet?)
 860 KMVP Phoenix, AZ
 920 WOKY Milwaukee, WI
 950 KKFN Denver, CO
1070 WDIA Memphis, TN
1090 KMXA Aurora, CO
1130 WDFN Detroit, MI
1140 WQBA Miami, FL
1160 KVCE Highland Park, TX (iBiquity lists them as KMGS)
1190 WOWO Fort Wayne, IN
1200 WOAI San Antonio, TX
1230 WJOI Norfolk, VA
1240 KMZK Billings, MT (FCC shows this as deleted!)
1270 KFLC Fort Worth, TX
1280 WHTK Rochester, NY
1310 KTCK Dallas, TX
1380 KHEY El Paso, TX
1490 WJMO Cleveland, OH
1570 WILO Frankfort, IN

On the other side of the coin, these stations show notification of digital
operation in the FCC database, but they don't appear in the iBiquity list:

 630 WPRO Providence, RI
 630 KJSL St Louis, MO
 680 KKYX San Antonio, TX
 690 KSTL St Louis, MO
 730 KBSU Boise, ID
 860 KONO San Antonio, TX
 950 WXGI Richmond, VA
 980 KFWB Los Angeles, CA
1160 KRDY San Antonio, TX
1200 WCHB Detroit, MI
1270 WCGC Belmont, NC
1310 WGSP Charlotte, NC
1410 WEGO Concord, NC

If anyone can shed any light on whether any of the above stations are actually
running IBOC, please let me know.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON