Re: [IRCA] HD Radios - snap them up!!

HD is a scheme to monopolize citizens' airwaves. When HD Revolution takes
off, I give you my word as Doctor of Torts, I'll send all my hollow and solid
state analog gear to the crusher.

It's a safe pledge. BundHD's caginess betrays them. They hoped to deny
jamming until it was so widespread the American people had no choice but to buy new
radios.

Oh-so-bright BigKorpseorate oleaginous fecalithic greaseballs and their
compu-geek gandy-dancing legates really need to understand that the American people
know it when they smell it.

Odoriferously,

                                                                        Dr.
Zecchino

"Oderint Dum Metuant."
                - Latin Proverb:
                  'Let them hate us - so long as they fear us.'