Re: [IRCA] Need Digital Voice Recorder Advice

Re: [IRCA] Need Digital Voice Recorder Advice

Hi JD,

I am not sure how it compares to the others....... but
I use an IAudio G3 MP3 Player/recorder.

Records from a line in & also has an FM receiver. Of
course it is also a nice little flash MP3 player.I
like to listen to Old Time Radio mp3 files I get from
podcasts on Itunes.

Not sure if it has AGC or not but I have no problems
recording from the line out of my receivers. The 2 I
use the most currently are the NRD 545 & 525.

I got it from Amazon for around 90.00 seems like.

73 Ken  KG4BIG