[IRCA] Need Digital Voice Recorder Advice

[IRCA] Need Digital Voice Recorder Advice

Can anybody recommend a good digital voice recorder/
I usually keep one in the car in case I get some good
AM DX while driving down the road.

I am looking for one that will record in mp3 format.
Also want one with a built-in plug & play USB
connector, or USB cable for transfer to the PC.  Not
hard to find one that records in the format I want,
but am having trouble finding any choices with the USB
feature.

So far, I have found one model by Sony that meets this
criteria, but it's a bit overpriced IMHO, and the LCD
display is too small & crowded.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Feel free
to contact me off-list.

thanx and 73,

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)