[IRCA] Below Average: TP from Orcas Island Oct 13

[IRCA] Below Average: TP from Orcas Island Oct 13

I agree with most of the others.... I experienced a below average AM,
though there were bright spots.  My sweep 90 minutes before Dawn was
almost the worst of the year: Lousy in the extreme.  Things did
improve to "Below Average" with Dawn Enhancement, however, with the
lower band better than the upper band.  The bright spot was North
Korea and southern Manchuria. Items of note: 612 probable Liaoning
Province in audio; 719.838 (very low 720) in audio that was the North
Korean (I'd noted this WAY OFF channel signal several times before,
but this was the first real useable audio); 738 in standard CC, most
likely Jilin Province; 819 Huge North Korean; 972 South Korean doing
really well; 1188 HLKX, presumed in CC at decent level (unusual
here); 1278, Probable Hebei, doing well early, gone at dawn.

All the usual JJs were down from normal levels except 531, which did
pretty well.

John B.