Re: [IRCA] HD Radios - snap them up!!

Don Curtino -

  A treatise most excellent. If you'd kindly permit, will twist Games Theory
into yet another pretzeloid shape.

You deftly illustrate that rebates guage customer satisfaction, e.g. less
rebate apps = more satisfaction.

What could be a finer show of satisfaction than to forego HD rebate and take
it to next level: send HD Bund a contribution?

As challenge to others, sending my contribution forthwith. With Two-Hundred
Million Dollars in its promotional budget alone, BundHD hardly needs my wealth,
immense thought it be. Howevver, as the gentlemen they are, they'll
appreciate our appreciation for their superb creation. Even as this is typed, HD's
beautiful invention is saving radio from compelling programs.

In a surprise poll, consumers not only don't mind the jamming, the express
gratitude for it. Jamming second and third adjacent freqs protects them from
'out of contour' stations. Consumers state these out of area stations frequently
broadcast compelling programs which invariably foment impure thoughts amongst
the vulgate. Another HD benefit!

                                                                  Yours in
purity of radio,

                                                                 Dr. P. V.
Zecchino, T.D.*

PVZ
MK FL
BT

* - Doctor of Torts

"I feel like a dog took my place!"
 "You what?!?"
 "I feel like a dog took my place!"
  I couldn't take another minute of this. I
 smacked him, sending him reeling back
 against the boards.

"Congratulations", I said, "You are now a Doctor of Torts."
                                      - c. 1983, Dr. Hunter S. Thompson,
                                        Rolling Stone article re Roxanne
Pulitzer