Re: [IRCA] HD Radios - snap them up!!

Sir Z.,

Clearly my scholarly exposition was not necessary.  The delicate nuances of
market theory are obviously well understood.

I must ask though.  "...needs my wealth, immense thought [sic?] it be."

(I love using [sic], a way of implying superior intellect without having to
come right out and ask if everyone is aware of it.  Especially useful when
the item at issues is too trivial to justify discussion otherwise.  But a
well placed [sic] and everyone knows, "Whoa, that dude knows what's
happ'nin'."  Noted profuse use by one gh.)

BTW:  I have leapt past the pack and sent my contribution without even
buying an HD radio.  Hopefully it will arrive without tearing on the
perforations.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan