[IRCA] WTIX-980 Winston Salem NC?

I had a North Carolina station this morning on 980 with Fox Sports Radio programming and some local ads for various North Carolina state agencies.  The two North Carolina stations were, according to Westlist are WAAV in Leland and WTIX in Winston-Salem.  The WAAV website has them as news-talk.  WTIX seems to be a new station, or at least the calls have been transferred to Winston- Salem, as the WTIX calls originally seems to have been licensed in Louisiana.  And the newer listings I am seeing for WTIX in Winston Salem list the station as currently dark.

Question- is WTIX active on 980 from Winston Salem?  If so, is it running Fox Sports Radio?  With calls like WTIX, I would think that if they are active, they would have a sports format. Help!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE