Re: [IRCA] Wonderful TP dx conditions

Walt,

I presume CFPR is pretty strong there too. CFPR 860 is a powerhouse
enough even down here.
   To be honest, I have done much better with TPs & DUs here than in
Alaska. But of course in the 60s, there were few on splits and I did not
have the antennas either. a 50-100 foot longwire was the norm. How
things have changed.
The old adage "If I knew then what I know now" comes to mind.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager