Re: [IRCA] WUMP DX Test QSL - CORRECTION

Re: [IRCA] WUMP DX Test QSL - CORRECTION

Les,

You are doing a fantastic job. Thanks for being there.
   Whoever mentioned the WTIC test. I sent them a report and was
disappointed that no QSLs were issued. Even though the CE told me that
my tentative report was correct. I wish I lived in New England. I would
have tried to handle the QSLing at that time. But no one stepped forward
then either. Les, keep up a great work. I know most really appreciate
your efforts!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin