Re: [IRCA] WUMP DX Test QSL - CORRECTION

Re: [IRCA] WUMP DX Test QSL - CORRECTION

Thanks for the reply Les. I'll attach my "tentative" recording for you to
listen to via a separate e-mail.

As for your other comments, that's what I get for writing e-mails just
before going to bed, then hitting the send button before reading what I
wrote a second time. My comments were certainly not meant to be derogatory
or critical. I was trying to say that you don't make a lot of promises that
don't get kept. In my work we call it "expectation management." You are
indeed working the program as it should be in not putting the word out about
possible exotic tests that never materialize.

Please accept my sincere apologies for a thoughtless and poorly worded
e-mail. You have a thankless job most of the time and you do a truly fine
job of organizing and executing this increasingly difficult effort.

BTW, I'm also sorry for taking so long to reply but we just got back into
town after a mini-vacation to Florida, and I'm just now sorting through 500+
e-mails.

Thanks for your understanding and please keep up the great work.

Jim Pogue
Memphis, Tennessee USA

NRD-535
Wellbrook LA5030 loop