Re: [IRCA] Recording DX

Craig Healy wrote:

> Lately I just use a twenty buck Radio Shack #270-054 "Audio System Ground
> Loop Isolator" for any interface task.  The impedence match is usually just
> to be sure there's enough voltage at the input so the levels are good.  With
> a speaker output that's almost never an issue.

What's the configuration of these isolators? I have often seen them in
the catalog, but my local outlets don't stock them. I've been reluctant
to order a few, but may do so now based on your good experiences with them.

Are these "stereo", in other words are there two windings (separate) on
these so that you could actually use one for say receive audio and one
for transmit, or one for each of two different receivers to separate
computers per isolator?

Rick Kunath