Re: [IRCA] Fox Sports Radio on 1600 Khz?? Who is this???

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 23:48, Scott Fybush wrote:
> Nothing obvious on this one in the 100000watts.com listings, but the NRC
> Log shows Fox Sports on WKKX Wheeling WV. They're 5 kW days, 33 w
> nights, but I believe have been noted with day power after dark in the
> past.
>
> Mostly WWRL here in Rochester at 2348 EDT, as usual.

I trolled 1600 overnight... whole lotta WWRL here too.  I did have the Fox
Sports several times, but there was a conspicuous absence of a local ID in
the TOH breaks.  The WKKX website mentions Fox Sports, and I think they're a
very plausible candidate... if it's them, methinks they're not on their 33 W
night power!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON