Re: [IRCA] Fox Sports Radio on 1600 Khz?? Who is this???

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 23:05, radiofldude@xxxxxxx wrote:
>  It could be WKWF:
> http://www.sportsradio1600.com/main.html
>
> Looks like they carry a Mix of ESPN, Sporting News Radio and Fox SPorts.

I also have Fox Sports on 1600, and it's way too strong to be WKWF, methinks.
I've never heard WKWF, and hearing a 500 Watter 1500 miles away on a crowded
regional channel like 1600 seems unlikely, except maybe in extreme auroral
conditions, which tonight ain't.

I think I'll record overnight on 1600, and see what turns up...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON