[IRCA] Synching up

Imagine an AM band without carrier beats. Pablum. I find romance in the
gurgle of a station off about ten Hertz. I remember the "mystery" of
heterodynes on shortwave.

I understand a GPS time base is $75. But why? No use for anything. Who
cares? If there is interference, it is interference.

And I would miss the fun of trying to locate and get an off-frequency
station back on.

73 de Charlie

Charles A Taylor, WD9INP/4
   Greenville, North Carolina