From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:07 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Raised WNW EWE antenna

John,

I have a series of ground rods in a circle connected by #12  solid
copper wire and the whole thing sits in water most of the year. Last
Winter the ground system for my SW EWE was sitting in 4 feet of water
from all or our rain. The soil is extremely soft. Just push the rods
into the ground. Even 8 foot rods are simple to install. A piece of
cake. My whole property is ground rod heaven. I have them in about
everywhere. I add ones every once in a while and tie them together too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.