Re: [IRCA] Dial up

Pat:

My wireless ISP runs on 900MHz and the receiver/transmitter equipment is up
on the antenna which is on the roof of my home at the furthest end of the
house from my radios. I run the ethernet cable myself and made sure it
didn't go anywhere near my DX receivers or cabling. And so far, no noise or
interference. My PC is in the same room as my radios and it can be running
at the same time as I'm DXing and it doesn't create any interference.

Mike