Re: [IRCA] Dial up

Doug,

Cable TV is so leaky here. I can point my TV antenna to the house next
door and get snowy pictures on several channels.
I am so picky about QRN that if there is any that I have control of, I
don't want to deal with it period! Now, turning off the computer or Web
TV, the noise goes. That is fine, but I don't want to bring some noisy
thing into the house. hi.

  The convention is coming along fine. It looks like we will have a
record turnout too. I keep hearing every few days from someone else who
is coming. It is amazing how many want to come to the Oregon Coast. This
is great!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.