Re: [IRCA] high school sports skeds/should they be on the list?

Re: [IRCA] high school sports skeds/should they be on the list?

I am ready and willing to do this.  I need permission from Art, Bob and
Lynn.  The two originators, plus Lynn as the info appeared here in the list.

I'll make a web page indexed by station, or by team depending how it was
originally presented.  This will be a cut and paste thing, so it won't be
edited.  It will be arranged sorta like the WestList.  I may figure a way to
index it better once everything is there.  It will take me a week or so to
get everything done.

Art?  Bob?  Lynn?  What say ye?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI