Re: [IRCA] Names from the past

Talking about priming the pump; I gotta jump in here.
The San Diego crew also included Larry Schwartz, Randy
Lee and Tom Coulter (sp?).  There was Frank Williams
in Lynwood and I was in Los Angeles.  Gordon Nelson
from Inglewood (who I had met much earlier in our
shortwave days) had headed east by then.  It must have
been a generational thing, but unfortunately there was
very little mixing of the older (Hank Wilkinson, Jim
Critchett, etc) generation and us younger guys. An
exception was Ted Vasilopoulos who was just a very
neat guy.  I do remember Raleigh Bliss had a great
looking daughter who was a wing walker in air shows!
Does anybody know Hank Wilkinson's or Ric Heald's
addresses when they lived in Santa Rosa?

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA