Re: [IRCA] QSLs

Patrick M. said: As Ernie Cooper used to say "QSL's are very nice to
look through on a rainy day". I think he had about 4500 when he passed
on.
--------
Any idea what happened to Ernie's QSLs Patrick? And what will become of
yours when you pass on? I worry about that with my collection which is
quite meager compared to yours. I also have several binders full of SW
band QSLs and paraphenalia dating back to the 60s as well as a container
full of mostly paper broadcasting collectibles. I would hate for all of
that history to end up in the trash when I'm gone.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/