Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] UNID 1600AM

> > Tonight on the brief drive home (2045 Eastern)
> 1600AM had FOX Sports
> > Radio.  I can't find an affiliate list online and
> 1000000watts.com has

WKKX-1600 in Wheeling, WV carries Fox Sports as part
of its programming, so that's a possibility:

http://www.wkkx.com/index.shtml

It's not uncommon for a station with a non-sports
format during the day to carry Fox or ESPN Sports
overnight.  I recently logged WHKY-1290 Hickory, NC -
a daytime talker - carrying ESPN overnight.

73  -  J.D. Stephens
       Hampton Cove, Alabama