[IRCA] Radio Cultural Coatan 4780 kHz

GUATEMALA - Radio Cultural Coatan, 4780 kHz, heard at 0230 UTC on 07 Apr 2006
(9:30 PM CDT on Thursday 06 Apr 2006). Totally surprised to hear them with
such strong, clear signals! They were as strong as Rebelde 5025 kHz! Many
mentions of "Radio Cultural Coatan" by male announcer along with Christian
melodies played on a marimba. Heard them using my Radio Shack DX-396 and its
telescoping whip antenna. I'm hoping the 60 Metre SW band will become as
active as it was back in the late 1970's!!

73 and GREAT DX!

Stephen Ponder N5WBI
Houston TX USA