Re: [IRCA] Update IBOC station on 690

On Friday 07 April 2006 04:48, Bill Harms wrote:
> No doubt.  The station with IBOC was WJOX.

I noticed this last night too, around 2300 EDT.  Although I wasn't hearing
WJOX all that well because of nearby CINF, there was severe IBOC noise on
700, and I could tell it was coming from a station on 690 (since it was
much worse on usb than lsb).  The FCC database doesn't show any digital
notification for WJOX yet, or any STA that might permit night testing.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON