Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Mystery station on 1030 KHz + possible 830 //

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Mystery station on 1030 KHz + possible 830 //

         I've been listening to both 830 and 1030 kHz for a while
(2020-2110), and though I have poor conditions, here's what I have:

830:
    * UNID religious program with spot for TWR.ORG, and discussion on
Jewish religion; promo for "Family Life" (.ORG) near TOH and then
"....visit us at WTRU dot Com - "The Truth" and into SRN News. No ID
for any other station
    * Weak ID for WCCO at one point, but couldn't be certain that it
was the following
    * UNID basketball game with what sounds like Duke or North
Carolina vs Maryland. If not WCCO, who?

1030:
    * WBZ (presumed the weak(!) one) with talk and spot for something
on "Cape Cod."
    * UNID with hockey game - Spokane(?) vs Montreal (in English)
    * Presumed WRDU with Michael ? show or ?? Medved or something
like that. As soon as WTRU IDd, I switched back to 1030, and noted
startup of SRN news -- basically, through the news and a promo for
"Building God's Way" (.COM), both 830 and 1030 were simulcast.

         After the  "Building God's Way" spot or whatever ended, the
stations resumed separate programming: 830 back to religious
programming, and 1030 resumed/began a SALEM RADIO NETWORK program.

         Hope this helps.

                 Mike

Mike Hardester
Jacksonville, North Carolina (34.47 N | 77.23 W (+/- a couple of nanoseconds)
ICOM R-70 and 2 x 75 foot (23 meter) random wires
Orientation: E/W and N/S
Quantum Phaser Unit and Patience