[IRCA] Discontinuance of Mail Service

         By chance, I came across the following from the USPS. If it
has already been posted, my apologies, but it's news to me:

Beginning in January, the USPS discontinued postal services to the
Marshall Islands and Micronesia. Since the USPS is no longer
providing mail service, all ZIP Codes for these territories have been
discontinued and removed from the USPS ZIP Code system. These ZIP
Codes are considered invalid ZIP Codes and are no longer in our
database. Mail sent to these territories will now be calculated using
an international rate.

Very 73 de Mike

This is being sent as plain text - IF there is any problem with
characters/etc, please let me know.