[IRCA] Mystery station on 1030 KHz

There was a mystery station on 1030 last night 4/3-4/4.  It broadcast
Salem Communications radio shows as follows (EDT).
????-0000-Hugh Hewitt
0000-0300-Dennis Prager
0300-0600-Michael Medved

It sounded like a network feed because there were no local ads at the
breaks.  In fact, at 5 minutes approx after the hour, you could hear
a network countdown to the beginning of the shows. No local IDs were
heard at all at times when you would expect to hear them at the TOH
and the BOH.

I lost my K9AY last night in the thunderstorm that passed through, so
I could not null WBZ (more on that later).  The mystery station was
equal to WBZ at times on my 300 foot longwire (NE). So.....  I
suspect WDRU on late, given the signal strength and the fact they did
not do any local spots or IDs.  Any ideas anyone.

Bill Harms
R9B
K9AY (temporary out of commission)
300 foot longwire
Quantum Phaser (usuable until I get the K9AY fixed.