Re: [IRCA] TA #2

When I checked at 2200 PT all I had were faint carriers on 1314,
1215, 1206, and 1188. Nothing close to audio on any of them. In the
time it took me to do my bandscan, all that was left when I came back
was 1314.

The band seems very active tonight though - with low K and A I'm not
too surprised. Perhaps some domestic treats lurking out there....

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR