Re: [IRCA] Further thoughts on DC Power for DX rigs

Re: [IRCA] Further thoughts on DC Power for DX rigs

Accepting the challenge, I connected my Palstar R30 to a Xantrex 12 Volt
"XPower Powerpack 200 Plus", turned it on at moderate volume, and will
leave it running until the pack shows it is at minimum level or the radio
begins to misbehave.

The pack is 12Ah and the radio draws about 500mA, so this could take a while.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL