[IRCA] was WTOP / WTWP call change / Senate

[IRCA] was WTOP / WTWP call change / Senate

Mike wrote:   none of the seats in the Canadian Senate will
 be up for grabs in the election on Jan. 23.  Senators are not elected,
but appointed by the Prime Minister and can hold office for life.  There
are even a few who were appointed by PM John Diefenbaker back in the
1950s who are still sitting in the Senate.