Re: [IRCA] WTOP WTWP call change

> if Craig's WFAA-820 logging was before 1970, that was yet another
> different site, on a piece of land that's now part of DFW airport...

Here ya go..

http://www.am-dx.com/Graphics/wfaa_qsl.jpg

Just a bit before that..  And I'd been DXing since about 1955 searching for
all the old programs like Fibber McGee and Molly, and Amos 'n Andy when I
was a wee tyke.  I remember hearing Chicago on my grandmother's All American
5 about that time.

And I even remember Howdy Doody on what was then Channel 11 in Providence.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI